Pinterest has been my number one source of blog traffic, with an average of 90 – 94% of my traffic coming directly from Pinterest each month.
Don't be fooled that your blog can't succeed with the recent Pinterest algorithm changes. My blog traffic has never been better and continues to climb to new records each month!
In this case study, I discussed how I earned over 200,000 pageviews from Pinterest all while having a low amount of Pinterest followers.
I'm excited to be pairing up with Allison from Frugal on the Prairie to discuss how to earn your first 100K pageviews from Pinterest in 5 easy steps. Both of us LOVE Pinterest and are going to spend an entire hour sharing our tips, tricks and strategies to get the most out of Pinterest.
- Typical Day in the Life of a Full-Time Blogger
- Secrets of Successful Six-Figure Bloggers
- Elite Blog Academy Review: Is It Worth It?
- 9 Ways to Avoid Blogging and Freelance Burnout
- How to Manage Your Time as a Blogger
- 90-Day Blogging Guide For Beginners
Thanks to Pinterest, both of us are able to make a full time living from our blogs. We want to help YOU succeed and grow your blog and business.
Here's a sneak peek at what we'll be discussing this weekend:
- The exact formula we use to create our stellar profiles
- The must-have elements of a dynamic pin that makes people click through to your site
- How we search for group boards
- Our specific schedule for Tailwind
- How we use Pinterest traffic to grow our email list and businesses
You'll even be able to ask questions at the end!
If you can't watch us live and participate – don't worry. You'll be able to watch us on replay for 48 hours!
Free 7 Day Blogging Course via Email
Join thousands that have learned how to start and grow a profitable blog. Sign up for free tips below!
UPDATE: This webinar has ended! If you would like to learn how to use Pinterest, check out Pinterest Presence and sign up for the newsletter to learn about the next Pinterest webinar.